56 Milford Street Brookline, NH 03033 (603) 672-1280
Check back in the Spring for Early Buy 2018 Pricing and availability.
Call the store or fill out form below for current fuel requests.
Important Delivery and Pick-up information
- Pellet pricing is based on pick-up or delivery date and current price at that time.
- Delivery/Pick-up priority is based on a first come first served basis. No exceptions or extensions will be allowed.
- You do not need to be home for delivery to occur. Please leave instructions on where you would like the pellets placed. Payment arrangements must be made prior to delivery.
- Damaged bags or wet fuel must be reported within one week of delivery to qualify for replacement.
- Delivery is based on pellets being taken down from truck and placed on an outside driving surface.
- Piggy-back may be available for off-road delivery with signed liability waiver form. Ask for details.
- Piggy-back will not enter a garage or barn. If floor is level and smooth reserve a pallet jack to move pellets to final location.
- Path must be clear for delivery in desired location. If no one is home pellets will be left in most reasonable location if driver does not deem placement in requested area possible.
- A re-trip charge of $25 will be assessed if you need your pellets moved a second time for any reason.
- Pallet jack can be reserved at time of order for $15 to move pellets on a smooth level floor. A re-trip charge of $25 will apply if we need to go back to move location of pellets, if reservation for jack was not made, or for any other reason.
- Pickup orders will be subject to quantities on hand and pricing available at time of pick-up.
- Manufacturers have the right to change prices without notice and any increases will cause a rise in pellet pricing. This is beyond our control- Be aware that prices are subject to change without notice.
- Due to safety concerns we do not deliver with piggy-back system in winter months. Single ton deliveries may be available. Call for availability.